[netcdf-java] Problem with aggregation by longitude dimension

Hello,

I have a problem with aggregation by longitude dimension of two netcdf files:

The first one ranges from -35 to 0 (originally from 350 to 360, but I changed
it) and the second one from 0 to 25

The HTML Access to files and aggregations is in:

http://oceandata.azti.es:8080/thredds/MONTHLY_SEAWIFS_9km.html

My aggregation ncml code is below, I already did an joinexisting aggregation by
latitude with other datasets with success, but I cannot make it work this one:
I don't know if the error comes from longitude units, from files or from
aggregation. Someone could help me?

<dataset name="JOINEXISTING AGGREGATION" ID="Agg2.nc" urlPath="Agg2.nc">

  <serviceName>allServices</serviceName>

  <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>

    <aggregation dimName="lon" type="joinExisting">

                <netcdf
location="file:/media/HIST_DATA/SEAWIFS_MONTHLY_9km_BB/monthly_E.nc" />

                <netcdf
location="file:/media/HIST_DATA/SEAWIFS_MONTHLY_9km_BB/monthly_Wx.nc" />

                <!--<scan location="/media/HIST_DATA/SEAWIFS_MONTHLY_9km_BB/"
suffix=".nc" subdirs="false"/>-->

     </aggregation>

  </netcdf>

</dataset>

In case of I also tried the tiled aggregation without success....

<dataset name="TILED AGGREGATION" ID="Agg.nc" urlPath="Agg.nc">

  <serviceName>allServices</serviceName>

  <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>

        <aggregation dimName="lon" type="tiled">

                <netcdf
location="file:/media/HIST_DATA/SEAWIFS_MONTHLY_9km_BB/monthly_E.nc" />

                <netcdf
location="file:/media/HIST_DATA/SEAWIFS_MONTHLY_9km_BB/monthly_Wx.nc" />

        </aggregation>

    </netcdf>

</dataset>

Yolanda Sagarminaga Investigador Principal Principal Investigator
Área y Unidad de investigación
Area and Research Division

T. +34 000 000 000
IP Videoconferencing: 150.241.234.121
Herrera Kaia, Portualdea z/g E-20110 Pasaia, Gipuzkoa.
Mail: ysagarminaga@xxxxxxx <mailto:ysagarminaga@xxxxxxx>  |

  <http://www.azti.es/>

  <http://twitter.com/aztitecnalia>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/azti-tecnalia>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/AZTITV/featured>
<http://es-es.facebook.com/azti.tecnalia>
<http://www.slideshare.net/aztitecnalia>
<https://plus.google.com/112748739912298697884/posts>
<http://memolane.com/aztitecnalia>   <http://vimeo.com/aztitecnalia>
www.azti.es <htmp://www.azti.es>  | www.alimentatec.com
<htmp://www.alimentatec.com>  | www.itsasnet.com <http://www.itsasnet.com>
T. (+34) 94 657 40 00 | F. (+34) 94 657 25 55

AVISO LEGAL. Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado
está prohibido legalmente.
Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni
conservarlo.
DISCLAIMER. This message is perssonal and confidential, unauthorised use is
legally prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing
it.

Por favor, piensa en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir. Please, consider the
environment before printing this email.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image