Re: [netcdf-java] featureType usage question

Thanks very much Tom!

When I use the webstart toolsUI V4.3 on your ncml, it still puts Station in the feature type, and like mine, the dataType is empty in the CoordSys view.

I think I read in the CF-1.6 doc that if you only have one station in a file, you don't need to use the station dimension. But obviously adding it lets you view the time series data entries- which is a big improvement. Interesting...

Best, Ellyn