Re: [netcdf-java] featureType usage question

Tom-

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, I get this view too, with the station dimension included in the ncml.
Cheers, Ellyn

On 07/17/2012 04:23 PM, Tom Kunicki wrote:

I'm not sure from your respsnse if you have it working.

When I tried the modified NcML it took a little time for the dataset to load from the thredds server (with some intermittent failures or impatience on my part). In my experience using OPeNDAP for DSG types isn't very performant (is that officially a word yet?), i don't know if this is a protocol or implementation issue. Also, there can sometimes be a lag between what's in the CF spec and what's implemented in NetCDF-Java. Let the Unidata crew know if you have any issues (with test cases), they are very responsive.

Tom Kunicki
Center for Integrated Data Analytics
U.S. Geological Survey
8505 Research Way