[netcdf-java] NetCDFDataset.setDefaultEnhanceMode usage

Good afternoon,
I'm updating a Java library doing NetCDF I/O, switching the NetCDF
underlying dependency from 4.0.41 to 4.3.15.

Our current code has a static initializer which is setting:
NetcdfDataset.setDefaultEnhanceMode(EnumSet.of(Enhance.CoordSystems));
I don't remember why our code initialization was setting that specific
default mode... probably we didn't want to use Enhance.ScaleMissing... but
not sure about that.

The method seems not available anymore on 4.3.15 although the available
Javadoc still refer it:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v4.3/javadoc/index.html

Does it has been moved to another class? Does it has been removed and
therefore the javadoc needs to be updated?
Please, let me know.
Best Regards,
Daniele

--