Re: [netcdf-java] DTD warnings from THREDDS during app startup

Hi Phil,

[About to run out but wanted to get you a quick response.]

Both the QueryCapabilities and the CatalogGenConfig XML dialects are
pretty old and no longer being developed (and never widely used). There
is still code in the netCDF-Java library that deals with them and
probably needs to be deprecated. I'm not sure what would have changed
between 4.2 and 4.3 to cause this error. I'll take a closer look later
today or tomorrow.

Ethan