Re: [netcdf-java] Curious effect from attributes semi_major/minor_axis on southern hemisphere images created by ncWMS

Heiko,

Your fix corrected both the scaling and right/left flipping issue originally observed by Egil Storen. As it turns out, data files that lack semi-major and semi-minor axis information are handled by one class (projection), while those with the axis information are handled by another (stereographicazimuthalprojection). The latter class had a couple of bugs. Thus, one data file plotted correctly and the other did not. Many thanks!

The correction will be released in IDV4.0, which should be available in an alpha version in the next week.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado