Re: [netcdf-java] [GRIB] writing, encoding a GRIB file

On 6/6/2013 5:37 AM, Martijn van der Pauw wrote:

Hello,

I am developing an application that handles GRIB files and we use netcdf Java for much of that. One of the demands is that this application must also output (modified) GRIB files. I know this isn't possible with the netcdf library. Is there a technical reason netcdf doesn't support that? And, do you have suggestions for tools (preferably in java) that could handle the wring of GRIB files.

Thanks,

Martijn