Re: [netcdf-java] GRIB1 data and _CoordinateModelRunDate attribute missing on 4.3

Hi Brian,
Indeed, for standard netCDF we always got the reference time from that
attribute of the time dimension.
I Didn't notice that it's still provided there for GRIB files too, since I
didn't investigated too much.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Cheers,
Daniele