Re: [netcdf-java] netCDF CDM grid with ensemble axis

Roland,

This is an example with Ensemble coordinate axis

http://www.meteo.unican.es/thredds/catalog/WRFUC/2013110412/catalog.html?dataset=OPERWRF12DatasetScan/2013110412/oper_gfs_mgrama_2013110412_d02.ncml

Antonio S. Cofiño
Santander Meteorology Group
University of Cantabria

El 05/11/2013, a las 16:45, "Roland Schweitzer - NOAA Affiliate"