Re: [netcdf-java] netCDF CDM grid with ensemble axis

Don,

Just a warning.

The dimension order is not trivial for the CDM. For the time dimesion it could be has a different meaning.

In my example
float tas(ensemble=5, time1=121, height=1, lat=126, lon=201);

It would be interpreted (implicitly) as Time coordinate axis (forecast time).

And in your example:
float Total_precipitation(time=1, ens=11, lat=27, lon=51);

It would be interpreted as RunTime coordinate axis. The CDM has the concept of 2D time coordinates, and the order for dimensions are non-trivial.

Antonio

--
Antonio S. Cofiño
Grupo de Meteorología de Santander