Re: [netcdf-java] Looking for a web accessible repository of NetCDF data

NOAA/ESRL/PSD has netCDF gridded data available through our RAMADDA and THREDDS servers:

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/repository/entry/show/?entryid=e570c8f9-ec09-4e89-93b4-babd5651e7a9

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/catalog.html

Descriptions of the datasets are available here:

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/

Don Murray