Re: [netcdf-java] controlling logging

Hi Don,

> What's the best way to control the logging programatically through log4j

If you are using log4j you can make a log4j.properties file. Something like:
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/v4.4.10/tools/log4j.properties

Make sure the file is on the classpath -- either in a JAR file, or in a
directory, at the top level -- and log4j will pick it up.

Or you can use a different SLF4J binding that configures logging
differently. If you have *no* SLF4J binding JAR, then as of SLF4J 1.6,
things will "just work" with no logging whatsoever (version 1.5 and below
throw a nasty exception though).

(Note that I haven't tested any of the above with NetCDF-Java specifically,
but that's generally how SLF4J + log4j works.)

Regards,
Curtis