Re: [netcdf-java] Write to OutputStream

The docs links have been restored, please refresh your browser - I had a
problem with that, too.
IHTH,
Georgi

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Ericson, Dean - 0443 - MITLL <
Dean.Ericson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi John,
>

> Thank you for your reply and suggestion.  I will look into the
> 'readToStream' method once the API docs are back up (see attached image):
>

> The consumer of the stream is test-harness JMS receiver, which gathers
> temporal metrics and validates that the netcdf file gets put on the correct
> topic and is successfully received intact.
>

> Would you like me to file a bug on the documentation being down?
>

> Thank you,
>
> Dean Ericson
>

> --------------------------
>
> Dean Ericson
>
> MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Georgi Kostov
Team ERT/STG, US Government Contractor
NOAA National Climatic Data Center; NOMADS and NCMP
151 Patton Ave., Suite 355, Asheville, NC 28801-5001
(828) 271-4921 // http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/

The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of NOAA or STG. This electronic transmission contains
information that may be internal use only, confidential, or proprietary.
 If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
Georgi.Kostov@xxxxxxxx

PNG image