Re: [netcdf-java] Deprecated class/method (FileWriter.writeToFile()), any guidance as to what else I should use?

Thanks, Brian.

Those classes all contain various methods for writing to NetCDF files, but
none appear to
​have a 1:1 correspondence
to the functionality you got from the now deprecated
FileWriter.writeToFile() method, at least from what I can tell (the JavaDoc
is sparse
​,​
at best).  From what I can tell one way to go about it
​ is​
to use the FileWriter2 constructor
​ and​
then
​its ​
write() method,
​like so:​

    ​FileWriter2 fileWriter = new FileWriter2(netcdfDataset, outFilePath,
NetcdfFileWriter.Version.netcdf3, null);
    NetcdfFile outNetcdfFile = fileWriter.write();​

The above seems to work just fine.  ​Is this the reasonable/recommended​
way to do things now?

--James