Re: [netcdf-java] Subsetting with getRangesFromLatLonRect

Christian-

What is the future of the existing GeoGrid classes? Are these going to be deprecated/removed or will they stick around for a while until the GridCoverage API is well tested and stable? Since it is not backward compatible, will you be providing documentation for client developers on migrating from GeoGrid to GridCoverage?

Don