From: John Caron [mailto:caron@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:40 PM
To: Joaquin Rodriguez Guerra
Subject: Re: NcML Aggregation

Hi Joaquin:

Can you repost this to
netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>?

thanks

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:24 AM, Joaquin Rodriguez Guerra
<Joaquin.RodriguezGuerra@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Joaquin.RodriguezGuerra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:
Dear John and support department,

This is Joaquín, maybe you remember me from the training workshop a couple of
weeks ago.

I wanted to ask you about NcML aggregation
(https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/ncml/Aggregation.html).
 This week I have been reading about it because I need to do an aggregation on
an existing dimension of several chunks. I have followed the examples, and the
tool does what I need. However I am not being able to select dimensions which
are inside groups, like for example: data\vis_06\lat. I have tried with
different path separators: \, :, / .... maybe I am not writing the path
correctly? Or is it that the tool does not support aggregations by dimensions
in groups? If so, is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Joaquín

Any email message from EUMETSAT is sent in good faith but shall neither be
binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by EUMETSAT, except where
provided for in a written agreement or contract or if explicitly stated in the
email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of EUMETSAT.
This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorised use, disclosure, dissemination or distribution (in whole or in
part) of its contents is not permitted. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system.