Re: [netcdf-java] octahedral model grid support

Unfortunately, we don't have the exact specification from ECMWF yet, but as
soon as we have it available I will send it to you. But, it's good to be
aware the ECMWF model is going to switch to this in the next coming months.
I did some searching and came to this document on the WMO website where
they describe this octahedral grid.

http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/arep/wwrp/new/documents/16_Baldauf_numerical_methods.pdf

As soon as I know more I will update you on this.