Re: [netcdf-java] Fwd: How to use the Java Api

After some research, it appears that the hdfs uses
its own tcp stack and does not use APache httpclient.
So, it cannot be directly used with netcdf-java.
I think the proper approach is use our Amazon S3 code
as a template to build hdfs access. If you are interested
in doing this, we would welcome the effort.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata