[netcdf-java] netcdf-java authentication

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing a java framework that reads netcdf files from various sources,
like gesdisc. However, gesdisc now requires you to be logged in to the
earth data system. While I have done the necessary steps, I am still
not able to use NetcdfDataset.openDataset(url) to fetch my file.

I even followed the pydap way of doing it :
http://username:password@server/...yadayadayada

Much help appreciated. GESDISC made the change to require earthdata
log-in today and my java api broke because of it.

Thanks,

Rahul Palamuttm