Re: [netcdf-java] runtime aggregation

  • To: Niels Charlier <niels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] runtime aggregation
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 07:16:53 -0600
Hi Niels,

I apologize for the delay. We've been preparing for our User Committee
meeting (which just finished), and I've been preparing for surgery (this
Friday). I'll be taking a look at this today. I'm not yet totally clear on
what is happening in the code, so it will take some time, but I will focus
on this until it's figured out. If anyone else is interested in digging in
too, that'd be great.

Sean