Re: [netcdf-java] Informal survey: Are you using the client-side netcdf-Java library?

  • To: "dmh@xxxxxxxx" <dmh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Informal survey: Are you using the client-side netcdf-Java library?
  • From: Kevin Off - NOAA Affiliate <kevin.off@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:23:28 -0600
Dennis,

The National Weather Service is using this library to extract forecast data
from IFPS Convention NetCDF files. We extract the data into ArrayDouble,
ArrayInt...etc in some methods.

We also use the library to extract the values at grid points to generate a
reference grid that is stored in a MongoDB database.

We are working on other applications where the library will be useful at
that level.