Re: [netcdf-java] Configure thredds to use local tables with GRIB-2

Greetings Anuruddha,

netCDF-Java currently does not have the capability of using user
provided GRIB-2 tables (I didn't think it did for GRIB-1, either, but
it looks like that is not the case). Are the local tables from GRIB
files you are custom producing, or are they from a known data center?

Cheers,

Sean