Re: [netcdf-java] NoSuchMethodError

Thanks Bob for that report, and Martin for that explanation, I hadnt yet
heard of that issue.

Hailey, can you verify that we are using Java 11? or 17? for compiling
version 5 now? Do we test on a Java 8 JVM? Are there any failures?

Bob, can you consider upgrading to Java 11 or Java 17? Seems like a good
idea for security reasons.

thanks,
John