[netcdf-porting] NetCDF with Absoft Fortran on an Intel Mac?

NOTE: The netcdf-porting mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello Russ,

I noticed one of the boards discussing Netcdf4, referenced Absoft Pro Fortran v10 on Mac/Intel. Currently we are shipping v10.2 and we would be happy to provide you a trial version for testing or support with the current version.

If you have compiler requirements for Windows or Linux as well, please let me know. We are happy to assist groups porting key applications.

Regards,

Wood Lotz

Some time ago, Roy Mendelssohn reported this worked: If it will help anyone, I have found the following settings will successfully build the full Netcdf4 distribution and pass all the tests on an Intel mac using Absoft Fortran Pro 10. FC=/Applications/Absoft10/bin/f90 CPPFLAGS=-DpgiFortran F77=/Applications/Absoft10/bin/f90 FFLAGS=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_ FCFLAGS=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_ FCFLAGS_F90=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_ --Russ

--

Wood Lotz

Absoft Corporation
2781 Bond Street
Rochester Hills, MI 48309 USA
(248) 853-0050 - voice
(248) 853 0108 - fax
www.absoft.com

28 years of Software Leadership, Innovation & Performance
Fortran, C++ compilers & debugging solutions for Windows, OS X & Linux

  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: