netCDF utilities?

       *** Please distribute to the UNIDATA.UCAR mailgroup ***

We are in the process of developing utilities for netCDF files that are
being used to manage data sets for compuatational and experimental molecular
chemistry.  From time to time I have seen postings from this mailgroup on
existing netCDF utilities and tools for managing netCDF files.  We would like
to take advantage of any existing utilities and, in return, we will make
available the utilities we develop.  Please send me an email message if you
have any netCDF utilities you wish to share.

Thanks for your time - Roger.

Roger Barga
d3c409@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (509) 375-2802
Battelle, Pacific Northwest Laboratories
Environmental and Molecular Sciences Laboratory