Job openings, etc.

I would much prefer not to have job announcements, etc. distributed in this
mailing list.  It is a mailing list, not a news group, and I don't really
want to have all of this e-mail popping up on my desk and interrupting my
work.  I _am_ interested in issues related to netcdf, which is why I
subscribe to the mailing list.  The solution, for me, is simple:  if the
traffic gets too heavy, I will unsubscribe.  The alternative is to moderate
the mailing list, but I am not volunteering.  Anyone at UNIDATA willing?

Flames to bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ken Bowman

P.S. NCAR regularly posts job announcements in sci.geo.fluids.  See also
misc.jobs.offered.

Dr. Kenneth P. Bowman, Assistant Professor     bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign     bowman@uiucvmd.bitnet
Department of Atmospheric Sciences             217-333-7105
105 S. Gregory Avenue                          217-244-4393 fax
Urbana, IL   61801