How to use netCDF in this application...?

Hi--

I am evaluating the use of netCDF and have a question about a specific
application of the system.

We would like to use netCDF to keep track of the output of a LaGrangian
Particle Data Model.  In this application, we would need to keep track of
the lat, lon, and height of each particle at each timestep.  The kicker
is that each timestep has a variable number of particles (most likely
more particles as time goes on as they are being emitted from a source).

It appears to me that I have two infinite dimensions here...  time and
particle count.  How would I (or can I) setup a netCDF file to manage
this type of data?

Thanks!

Chris

--