NSF Workshop Reports

It has come to my attention that some members of this group are
interested in obtaining electronic copies of the reports generated
by the 1990 NSF Workshop on Scientific Databases.
You can get copies of these documents by anonymous ftp
from `uvacs.cs.virginia.edu' where the technical reports can be
found in the directory `pub/techreports/cs'.  I have put
both the final report (TR 90-21) and the supporting material
(TR 90-22) in that directory.

Both Ascii and PostScript versions are available.  They can be
distinguished by PS (postscript) and NR (ascii) in the file names.
The reports have been stored as compressed files so they must
be transferred using the `binary' mode of ftp.  After transferring the
file just uncompress it and print it with lpr.

Jim French
french@xxxxxxxxxxxx