PC version wanted

Brian,

> Please tell me how to order the PC version. I see in the README file
> (on my UNIX system) that you have a PC version available but it does
> not tell how to order it.

There is only one version of the netCDF sources, from which both UNIX and PC
versions are built.  To compile the netCDF library on a PC and build the
binary executables, you need to have a Microsoft C compiler and used the
provided Makefile named "msoft.mk".  You can also get precompiled versions
of the netCDF libraries and executables for MSDOS 5.1 via anonymous FTP from
the from the directory pub/netcdf/msdos on unidata.ucar.edu.

--Russ