Notes and Makefiles for netCDF on MAC

Several people have make inquiries regarding how we got
netCDF going on the MAC.   Chuck Denham, who did the port
for us, gave me his notes and his Macintosh MPW makefiles,
which I have made available on my anonymous ftp:

ftp crusty.er.usgs.gov (128.128.19.19)
cd pub/howtomac
get HOWTOMAC.DOC
mget *.make
bye

Hope this stuff helps.  If not, you can give Chuck a call:  his
phone numbers are in the HOWTOMAC.DOC.

--
Rich Signell               |  rsignell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U.S. Geological Survey     |  (508) 457-2229  |  FTS 837-4229