No newsgroup

Hello All,
        I would like to include my vote AGAINST a newsgroup.  Net news
is great, but as I spent quite a bit of time on the road out of touch
with the internet, I would miss much of the discussion in a newsgroup.
Most of the messages tend to expire before I can read them, and this
group's discussions are particularly valuable to me.
        I therefore prefer the option of digested format.

        On another note,  are there any other PC  DOS netcdf users out there
I can commiserate with?  I have a few questions.....  please contact me
at the address below.

                        Thanks,
                                Marinna
--
Marinna Martini            | U.S. Geological Survey
mmartini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| 35W Woods Hole Rd.