Re: and above all...

> ...I like the "privcacy" of our list,  These people (I mean:
> we) somehow are in a --not yet explicite defined-- flock and
> I'd  feel a sort of discomfort  to  be  spread  out into the
> Ether  (or   whatever)  with   other millions   of anonymous
> keyboard ghosts.  Sorry,  for not fitting the 21st  century,
> but I can't help feeling this...

This is true, moving mailing lists to USENET tends to dilute
the quality of information per message.  Except for this
particular digression, most of the mail I get from the list
is of interest.  Once moved to USENET, prepare yourself for
questions like, "..what chanel is netCDF on?  Do they have
musical guests??"

Tony Facca