Re: NetCDF Digest - Vol 1 : Issue 10

   "Russ" == Russ Rew <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Russ> Karl,

Russ> I constructed Issue 10 of the netcdfgroup digest manually and sent it out
(a
Russ> copy is appended).  Thus if you figure out what's blocking the
Russ> netcdf-digester from sending this out, please don't let it sent out a
Russ> duplicate.  Thanks!

Russ> --Russ

        I don't think it was working because gilda was moved. I think Mike W.
    noticed this and fixed it by moving the appropriate crontab entries for
    support to groucho.

        To keep it from sending out a duplicate, remove all messages in the
    directory that collects messages to be sent out. At this time, there are
    none, as you can see from the listing below, so that should not be a
    problem.

(groucho) 110 % dir /home/support/Mail/netcdfdigest/
total 4
drwxrwx---  2 support  staff         512 Nov  7 16:30 ./
drwxrwx--- 53 support  staff        1536 Nov  9 11:33 ../
-rw-rw-r--  1 support  staff           7 Nov  6 13:53 .mh_sequences

Russ> NetCDF Group Digest       Sunday, 8 Nov 1992
Russ>           Volume 1 : Issue 10

Russ> Today's Topics:

        It looks like you found the issue file and put it to the value it
    should be. My script has a bug in it that causes it to increment the
    issue number, even if there is a problem creating the digest. It does
    check to see if there is work to do before incrementing the issue
    number.

        Sorry I did not move the thing to groucho as per Mike's reminder,
    but I was busy with the X terminals and either forgot to do it or
    pushed it so low on my priority list that it did not get done.

                        Karl