To all those who responded to my posting

Hello all,

        I've recieved quite an overwelming response. I believe about 10-15%
of the entire mailing list by noon today. I will be contacting all of you
soon with further details about when the functional spec. will be distributed
for your perusal. The target date is the 29th for internal distribution so
sometime shortly after that.  For those who requested NCAR Graphics info I'm
going to give your names and addresses to our user services group on monday and
they will some pamphlets describing NCARG.

        Thanks again,
                ethan alpert