Reading netcdf into SAS

Our group needs to improve the output format of our simulations.  I have
suggested that we move to netcdf, which seems like a perfect solution to me.
   Since I use matlab for data analysis and someone has already kindly
provided a matlab/netcdf interface, I have no reservations about using
netcdf.  However, many people here use SAS for data analysis and plotting
and we do not have the manpower or expertise to write a SAS interface to
netcdf data.  Has someone written a SAS/netcdf interface?

Thanks,
Phil Miller
philip.miller@xxxxxxxxxx