NMR specification for netCDF

To whom it may concern at Unidata:

At one time there was considerable discussion about an NMR
(Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) specification for netCDF,
(Spectrosopy, Feb 1993, Vol 8 No 2).
Does any one know what has happened to this spec?
I have lost touch with the persons I thought were working
on it. We have a need to implement netCDF for NMR data
and would like to at least find out what has been done
before re-inventing the wheel.
If you find this subject interesting (or know someone who can help
me out with info), please respond. If you want to post this on
the netCDF mail group, please go ahead.

Doug Meinhart
(meinhart@xxxxxxxx)