Re: netCDF software -- discussion initiation

Dan Kelley writes:

> This group has been remarkably quiet lately.  Is netCDF is dying, or
> just fully born and therefore not worthy of ooh-aah baby admiration?
>
> In an attempt to promote discussion, let me suggest that netCDF users
> start posting software they have written and are willing to share.

OK, Dan....

MEXCDF is a complete interface between netCDF and MATLAB
  that uses the MATLAB mexfile utility to allow MATLAB users to
  read, write, and manipulate netCDF data files in an efficient
  manner, following the C language interface syntax found in the
  netCDF 2.3 users manual.

  Example Matlab m-files using MEXCDF are available which allow
  browsing and interactive retrieval of netCDF data from
  within MATLAB, reading and writing GMT grid files and more.

  See
   ftp://crusty.er.usgs.gov/pub/mexcdf

  or

   http://crusty.er.usgs.gov/mexcdf.html

--
Rich Signell               |  rsignell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U.S. Geological Survey     |  (508) 457-2229  |  FAX (508) 457-2310