Re: netCDF software -- discussion initiation

On Wed, 29 Jun 1994, John Caron wrote:

> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 10:16:53 -0600
> From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: netCDF software -- discussion initiation
>

> Well, I'd like to ask if anyone has/is writing a "generic"
> data visualization package in IDL for netcdf files?  Is there
> any interest in such?

we have a student working for us this summer who is implementing a a netcdf
browser in idl.  hopefully, we will have it finished by the end of august,
but no guarantee.

mitch
Mitchell S. Baltuch                        Unidata Program Center
Software Engineer                          Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                     WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/