NetCDF on OS/2

- ------- Forwarded Message

From: Tom Glaess <tgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 14:32:42 MDT

I have a couple of questions regarding NetCDF on OS/2. I'm trying to install
it on ver 2.1 of OS/2:

Is there a specific compiler necessary? All the documentation I've seen for
NetCDF (for DOS and OS/2 machines) talks about the Microsoft C compiler. We have
the IBM C-Set++ compiler on the OS/2 machine.

Is it possible to do it as an OS/2 project/library or do I need to do it with
a DOS compiler/library utility? I'm asking because the documentation says
to use the msoft.mk file (with the OS/2 flag set to 1), but OS/2 does not
know what to do with this file.

any help or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

- -
                                                |     |
                                                |  _  |
    tgl@xxxxxxxxxxxx                 o   +|+   [ ( o ) ]   +|+   o