DDI - The Data and Dimensions Interface

Hello again everyone, my apologies for replying to the mail expander instead
of sending to Rich directly.  Since I'm on my second message now I should
probably include some information on DDI.

The Data and Dimensions Interface (DDI) is a package which can read NetCDF,
HDF, and DRS files.  It can create new files, and send variables to a
number of visualization platforms.  The documentation for DDI is in html:
http://www.nersc.gov/doc/Services/Applications/Graphics/DDI/DDI.html

We currently support the following systems:
Dec Alpha OSF1
HP 9000/700 HPUX
IBM RS6000 AIX
SGI IRIX 4 & 5.2
Sun SunOS 4 & Solaris

DDI may be obtained via anonymous FTP to sas.nersc.gov in the directory
/pub/DDI.  Please contact me if you have questions.
--Chris
Chris L. Anderson                                       Phone (510)423-1915
Graphics Project Leader                                 FAX   (510)423-8744
The National Energy Research                   E-mail: andersoncl@xxxxxxxxx
  Supercomputer Center (NERSC)                 S-mail: PO Box 5509 L-560
    Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory             Livermore, CA 94551