tools which can be used to display netcdf data

  • Subject: tools which can be used to display netcdf data
  • From: tcy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 13:10:58 -0500
Dear Sir/Madam:

  I am looking for tools which can be used to display netcdf data.  This
tool should have the following features:

  1. It can be run on HP workstations with operating system HP-UX.

  2. It provides map background with different map projections, at least
     Polar Sterographic projection.

  3. It is X window based.

  4. Better if it is free, but if not, it is also fine.

  If you know any of them, would you please let me know and tell me
  where to find them.

              T.C. Yang
              National Weather Service