vis programs

On Wed, 4 Jan 1995 tcy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
>   I am looking for tools which can be used to display netcdf data.  This

There should be a list of these around somewhere...
Is there a FAQ?  And if there is, shouldn't this be a part of it?
I would be interested in having some of these, too.

Wait, look, I found it (from the FAQ):

       A list of software that can be used to manipulate or display
       netCDF data is available in two forms:
          + as a WWW document
          + as plain text from pub/netcdf/utilities.txt on
            ftp.unidata.ucar.edu

WWW document is probably somewhere near
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf

I haven't looked at this list, so I don't know how thorough it
is.

mike
| Michael Hamilton                  | Internet: hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
| Climate Research Division         | voice:    (619) 534-0855          |
| Scripps Institute of Oceanography |                                   |