Availability of NetCDF on the T3D

Los Alamos has recently received a new T3D and I am
in the process of porting over my code to it using
the CRI CRAFT Fortran programming environment.

I would like to be able to make NetCDF calls from
my nodal Fortran code and I was wondering if anyone
has already built a version of NetCDF 2.3.2 for the
T3D. I thought I would ask before trying this myself
since there seem to be some potential problems
with mismatch of sizes for standard data types.

Tom Yoksas suggested that I send this inquiry out to
the NetCDF group. Any info would be appreciated.

            --Bob Kares, LANL