netCDF DLL for Microsoft Windows 3.1

Dear reader,

I am developing a Visual Basic application for processing Mass Spectrometry
data in Microsoft Windows 3.1.
I want to use the netCDF format, because it is well defined and platform
independent, to archive the mass spectrometry data.
But the netCDF library software are implemented in the C-language so I can
not use them directly in my Visual Basic program.
I think a solution is to make a MS Windows DLL compilation from the C sources.

Question: is there already a netCDF DLL for MS Windows 3.1 ?
          and if there is one, where can I get it ?

Thanks in advance,

J.J. Boor
Koninklijke/Shell-Laboratorium Amsterdam
Analytical Research & Support
AG/33 Mass Spectrometry