MS-DOS Fortran using NetCDF lib

Hi NetCDF gurus,

I have a problem in compiling Fortran program using NetCDF library under
MS-DOS 5.1.

I compile the program quite alright under SunOS4.1.3, but when I try on
the MSDOS system, I got errors in linking
          can not resolve external NCINQ, NCDINQ...

The MS-DOS NetCDF library I got directly from unidata.ucar.edu ftp site.
Another error when linking is link asking for llibce.lib which I
suppose is a C library. I link the object file with Fortran jacket
(jackets.obj).

I would appreciate if someone can point to me any obvious error.

Dr Hiep Duc, Metropolitan Air Quality Study* hduc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*
Environment Protection Authority NSW (EPANSW)* ------------------------ *
66 Rickard Road                              *                          *
Bankstown, NSW 2200   ph: (02) 7955205       *                          *
   ph: (02) 795 5454  Fax: (02) 7092836      *                          *