Unidata program has facilitated scientific collaboration: request input

Hi,

I'm co-authoring a paper in which we hope to characterize some ways
that the Unidata program has facilitated scientific collaboration, and
I think our creation of and support for the netCDF library have
contributed in some measure to such activities.  To support this view
I would like to cite references, and I seek your assistance.

If any of you have published results which were achieved through
collaborations facilitated by the netCDF library, I would greatly
appreciate receiving references suitable for inclusion in our
bibliography.  I would be particularly pleased if the referenced
collaboration crossed discipline boundaries.

Thanks,

Dave Fulker
Unidata Program Center Director
University Corp for Atmospheric Research
Boulder, Colorado