NetCDF Operators and Utilities.

We have been looking at a draft of the paper "NetCDF Operators and
Utilities" (Jan 1992) by Russ Rew and Steve Emmerson.  This paper
describes some general specifications for a number of NetCDF data
handling packages.

This is a very interesting concept and we have been discussing
whether we should get involved with this effort.

Before we start reinventing the wheel on this, we would like to
know what the current status of the effort to develop these
individual packages.  Is anyone overseeing the project, who is
involved and which packages have been developed?  Also, is there
an updated spec for the packages?

Thanks...

--
                                     Lawrence Buja