Re: NetCDF Digest - Vol 1 : Issue 265

Rob,

I have written example FORTRAN programs for the ARM netCDF data files
which may help you.  These are acessible by anonymous FTP to arm.gov in
directory pub/src.  The compressed tar files you want are
netCDF.routines.tar.Z and samplesoftware.f.tar.Z

If these do not answer your question, please feel free to contact
me at jc_liljegren@xxxxxxx

Jim Liljegren
Pacific Northwest Laboratory
Richland, WA