linux

Hello,
        After searching the archives of this group and the web pages
at unidata, I tried the suggestions for compiling netcdf in linux.
Either I implemented them incorrectly, or more is needed for succesful
compilation. It seems that regardless of what I do when I run configure,
'make all' fails in the fortran section (under FC="",FC=f2c and FC=f77).

        Does anybody have the appropriate makefiles (and source) or the
end products available for ftp? (or anything to help...)

Alistair Fraser