European mirror site needed

Hi,

We've had several reports from European sites of difficulty getting the
latest netCDF software from

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/

Are there are any European sites who would be willing to volunteer to
provide a mirror site for the Unidata netCDF software?  Requirements for
a mirror site include:

  - good connectivity
  - about 25 Mbytes of disk space
  - willingness to keep the software up-to-date

Regarding the third requirement, we could arrange something automatic so
that the mirror site is always informed when there are new files available.

Please reply to me <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> rather than the group if you
think you could provide a mirror site or want more information about what is
required.  Thanks!

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu